Diaceutics Convergence Meeting
Diaceutics Convergence Meeting aims to provide a 360 on the big infrastructure issues holding back commercialization of personalized medicine.
These include integration of disruptive technologies into treatment pathways, regulatory and access gaps, physician education and competitive collaboration.
The skill and experience base of attendees, alongside an agenda focused on structured discussion versus “presentations”, will ensure seasoned Personalized medicine experts tackle the themes.
A greater understanding and of personalized medicine commercialization will be enabled by in depth analysis and immersion with executives in the front line of PM delivery.
Among those attending are individuals from Big Pharma like Novartis and BMS, Diagnostic companies like Qiagen and Ventana, Clinical experts from Mount Sinai and Institut Curie, Pathologists and clinical Laboratory experts from MDAnderson Cancer Center and Vall de Hebron, alongside Foundations like Bill and Melinda Gates and communications experts like Adelphi.
The agenda for the meeting is here: www.diaceutics.com/CM/program.html
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute