“About Japan” webinar
WEBINAR #26: TECHNICAL TEXTILE INDUSTRY IN JAPAN
Date: 04 November 2014 – Time: from 10:30 to 11:30 (Brussels time)
Registration deadline: Monday, 03 November 2014.
What are the main trends and characteristics of the Japanese technical textile sector?
For more details about the content and registration: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/library/event/webinar-26-technical-textile-industry-in-japan
- WEBINAR #27: DENTAL DEVICES & MATERIALS IN JAPAN
Date: 18 November 2014 – Time: from 10:30 to 11:30 (Brussels time)
Registration deadline: Monday, 17 November 2014.
What are the main macro trends shaping the Dental Devices and Material Market in Japan and what are important future trends for the industry?
For more details on the content and registration: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/library/event/webinar-27-dental-devices-materials-in-japan
- WEBINAR #28: NANOTECHNOLOGY IN JAPAN
Date: 25 November 2014 – Time: from 10:30 to 11:30 (Brussels time)
Registration deadline: Monday, 24 November 2014.
What do I need to know about the Japanese nanotechnology sector, and where might there be opportunities for me to enter this market?
For more details on the content and registration: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/library/event/webinar-28-nanotechnology-in-japan
- If you are already a member, please log in and then go to the webinar links to register to one or both webinars.
- If you are not yet a member, you will first have to register as a member via: http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register and when the registration will be confirmed, please log in and go to the following links to register to the webinars.
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019