bioPmed, as a partner of the initiative, will offer its members a discount of 30%. Please contact bioPmed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim is to discuss forward-looking opportunities and to facilitate collaboration between the various stakeholders, to encourage innovation and ultimately ensure public access to knowledge and solutions.
The forum has a global reach and brings together a large number of leading figures every year in Lyon. Participants include researchers, policy-makers, investors and entrepreneurs; from startups to multinationals. Together, these multidisciplinary decision-makers reflect on the future advances in life sciences and consult on how to convert discoveries by researchers into practical, innovative solutions with a public health benefit. They directly address business models and funding solutions.
To foster innovation BIOVISION has introduced two themed sessions:
- The BIOVISION Catalyzer is organized jointly with Lyonbiopôle, a world competitiveness cluster in the field of life sciences, to promote projects originating from public-private partnerships.
- The BIOVISION Investor Conference is organized jointly with Lyonbiopôle and France Biotech to discuss funding and identify promising start-ups and innovative companies. An online networking platform and on-site meeting areas foster and support these discussions.
BIOVISION also hosts live streamed sessions to raise awareness and engage communities in scientific issues around the health care challenges of tomorrow.
BIOVISION enjoys the support of the Greater Lyon, Rhône department and Rhône-Alpes authorities.
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale