Alpine High-tech Venture Forum 2015
The Alpine High-tech Venture Forum 2015 (AHVF), supported by the EUREKA High-tech Investment Programme, will take place on June 24-25, 2015 in Lausanne (Switzerland).
Canton de Vaud and the EUREKA network will showcase the most promising companies from Canton de Vaud (Switzerland), and Europe in the high innovation sectors: ICT, Life Sciences and Clean Technologies.
Apply to present your company in front of an international audience of business angels, venture capitalists, financial institutions and corporate investors.
The Alpine High-tech Venture Forum 2015 is also part of the European Venture Contest 2015, and the top quartile (best 25%) companies from the Alpine High-tech Venture Forum will qualify for the European Venture Summit which will take place in December 2015.
You should apply if you are:
- An independent company with operational headquarters in Switzerland and the Alpine region (including Rhône Alpes, Franche Comté, Alsace, Baden Würtemberg, Bayern, Tirol, Aosta, Piemonte, Lombardia, Trentino Alto Adige – Süd Tirol);
- Active in ICT, Life Sciences or Clean Technologies;
- Seeking funding or partnering in the next 24 months.
Why should you apply?
- Presenting opportunity free of charge – but upon selection
- Networking with corporate contacts, VCs & fast-growing companies
- Up to 4 private One2One meetings with the expert of your choice
- Presentation Dry Run on 24 June – workshop held by experienced coaches on how to do an effective investor presentation
- Visibility through website & Company Profile in conference binder
- Win free access to the prestigious European Venture Summit which will be held at the end of 2015
The deadline for application is April 30th, after which, the Selection Committee will select the most promising emerging companies to present at the event.
- 30 April 2015: Deadline to register as a Presenting Company
- 3 May 2015: Deadline to complete the company profiles
- 20 May 2015: Companies selected by the Selection Committee are announced
You can apply directly on the Alpine High-tech Venture Forum website: http://e-unlimited.com/events/view.aspx?events_pages_id=3102
Application & participation are free of charge for selected companies.
For more information about the event, or if you want to register, please contact directly:
Max van Zoelen
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale