BioInItaly Investment Forum 2015 & Intesa Sanpaolo Start-up Initiative
Assobiotec – the Italian Association for the Development of Biotechnology, together with Intesa Sanpaolo, is proud to present BioInItaly Investment Forum 2015 & Intesa Sanpaolo Start-up Initiative from April 21 to April 22, 2015 in Milan (Italy).
This event will bring together national and international investors, managers of international corporations and companies from all sectors of the biotechnology industry.
This will provide a unique opportunity for investors to monitor the pulse of the dynamic biotech sector. Investors and business development managers will discover in a single meeting the opportunity of investment offered by some of the most promising biotech companies.
Companies, ranging from start-ups and spin-offs to established companies, and universities/research centers will present their new business ideas and projects in the fields of biotech and nanobiotech.
Each presentation is scheduled to last 10 minutes, with 10 minutes planned for questions and answers. The presenting companies and projects will be selected by a committee of experts in the biotech field.
The investment arena will take place in Milan on April 21-22, at the Palazzo Besana (piazza Belgioioso 1), very close to Piazza Duomo (Subway Line 1 and 3, Stop: Duomo).
- Tuesday April 21, h 9.00 am: Investor Arena Meeting Biotech (Red Session and Green & White Session)
- Wednesday April 22, h 9.00 am: Investor Arena Meeting Healthcare & Medical Devices
The meeting is open to everyone and we encourage the participation of potential investors. Participation is free, but we ask that participants register by April 14, 2015 by sending an email including the participants name, organization, address and email address to:
Later registrations will be accepted only if space allows.
Partners of BioInItaly Investment Forum 2015 are: Fondazione Filarete, Assobiomedica, Innovhub-SSI, Italian Bioparks Group, Novartis Oncology, Bird & Bird, French Foundation for Rare Diseases, CLIB2021.
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari