BIOTECH Cluster SME Mission to Japan
The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for the next matchmaking mission to Japan (12 – 16 October 2015) targeting the biotech sectors and organised alongside the “Bio Japan 2015” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama.
This mission will enable participants (Clusters and SMEs) to learn about the targeted market and to identify key contacts for business or technology transfer partnerships or research collaborations.
Applications deadline: 11 June 2015.
The sectors targeted are, among others, the ones covered by Bio Japan 2015 Expo such as:
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Drug and Drug Discovery (Small-Molecule Drug, Biologics, Vaccine etc.)
- Medical Treatment, Diagnosis
- Bioinformatics and Bio imaging etc.
For the costs the EU-Japan Centre will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Transfers during group company visits and to/from Yokohama
- “BioJapan” registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall
- “BioJapan” access to the partnering area and the partnering system
- “BioJapan” trade fair booth arrangements
- Lunch for 3 days, welcome reception and closing cocktail
A scholarship of EUR 600 is available for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE