Call for Contributions, deadline extended
The Global Bioeconomy Summit invites researchers and representatives from clusters, networks, projects, governments, associations and other civil society organizations to showcase their work by submitting an abstract for the interactive session in the afternoon of November 25th. The poster committee would like to say thank you for all abstracts that have already been submitted to the organizing committee.
Due to a number of requests, the submission deadline for posters and oral presentations has been extended to August 14th.
The Poster Sessions (15:00 to 18:00) will give all participants the opportunity for interaction, experience exchange and international networking. The Roundtables (16:00 to 18:00) aim to stimulate international community building among important stakeholder groups of the bioeconomy: NGOs, Bioeconomy Councils and Scientific Advisers as well as Business and Industry representatives.
The website www.gbs2015.com provides more information on the Summit and details on the Poster Sessions, the Roundtables and the submission guidelines.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE