2nd European Forum for Public Procurement of Healthcare
Resah (http://resah.fr/), the Central Purchasing Bodies for the French Healthcare organizations (hospital and nursing home), is organizing on Wednesday 9th September 2015 in Paris the “2nd European Forum For Public Procurement of Healthcare Innovation” in collaboration with the INSPIRE Project (http://inspirecampus.eu/), financed by the European Commission.
The procurement of innovation is an important challenge for the future and especially for the Healthcare sector. The European Commission have decided to place the Innovation in the center of the H2020 program. The “2nd European Forum For Public Procurement of Healthcare Innovation” will be the opportunity for all European organizations concerned by innovation in the Healthcare sector to be informed about what it is doing on at the moment in France, what kind of tools the European Commission proposes to facilitate the procurement of innovation and have examples from ongoing European projects.
As explained in the program of the day, the first part of the event (morning) will be in French and the second part (afternoon) will be in English. A translation service will be available the whole day.
The event is free of charge and to register you have to send an email to email@example.com.
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari