Startup Europe Comes To Silicon Valley
Startup Europe Comes To Silicon Valley (SEC2SV) is a unique program that begins with European Innovation Day. It wiil be held on 21-25 September 2015 at Computer History Museum in Mountain View (California).
European Unicorns, high profile EU Policy makers, and EU Scaleups meet Silicon Valley stakeholders (VCs, entrepreneurs, and policy makers) and YOU.
The goal is to create an honest and direct policy and business dialogue between both sides of the Atlantic. This will certainly benefit startups in both continents to be able to scale up beyond their borders and help create economically impactful and long lasting ecosystems where innovation can flourish.
An opportunity to stimulate networking and business opportunities, as well as improve the understanding in Silicon Valley of the increasingly dynamic European startup ecosystem.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE