VIII Foresight Training Course
On September 22nd-23rd, 2015, the Children’s Memorial Health Institute in Warsaw (Poland) will host the VIII edition of the Foresight Training Course (FTC) Regulatory And Practice In Paediatric Trials And Studies, promoted by Gianni Benzi Pharmacological Research Foundation (FGB, Italy) and GRiP (Global Research in Paediatrics).
This FTC edition will be focused on several issues impacting on paediatric clinical research, and in particular on the forthcoming novelties in the field: the entry into force in Europe of new rules regulating clinical research and the ongoing debate on the impact of the Paediatric Regulation after 10 years.
The event will then discuss, in the framework of an international multi-stakeholders debate, the present and the future of the paediatric research including the efforts made by the scientific community and the ongoing projects such as the proposed Paediatric Research Infrastructures (EPCTRI) and the global networks.
This annual event represents an opportunity through which students, academic and educational Institutions, companies, regulatory experts, investigators have the chance to debate and discuss the main issues of clinical research in paediatrics, in order to share best practices and stimulate the interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019