EYRA Call 2016 is open
The call is open to post-doctoral fellows for the 2016 European Young Researchers’ Award.
The prize-giving-ceremony is held every two years at the EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF) where the 2015 and 2016 recipients will present their work. In 2016 the forum will be held in Manchester (UK) from July 23 to July 27.
The Award consists of a Certificate, waiving the participation fee to ESOF, a grant to cover travel and accommodation for the stay in the ESOF city and a two years’ free EuroScience membership.
The 2016 call is open to young researchers who are presently enrolled in a postdoctoral programme of any kind and who have defended their thesis after January 1st, 2011.
The deadline is February 1st, 2016.
For more information on the application procedure and selection criteria, read the full version of the call here.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE