EYRA Call 2016 is open
The call is open to post-doctoral fellows for the 2016 European Young Researchers’ Award.
The prize-giving-ceremony is held every two years at the EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF) where the 2015 and 2016 recipients will present their work. In 2016 the forum will be held in Manchester (UK) from July 23 to July 27.
The Award consists of a Certificate, waiving the participation fee to ESOF, a grant to cover travel and accommodation for the stay in the ESOF city and a two years’ free EuroScience membership.
The 2016 call is open to young researchers who are presently enrolled in a postdoctoral programme of any kind and who have defended their thesis after January 1st, 2011.
The deadline is February 1st, 2016.
For more information on the application procedure and selection criteria, read the full version of the call here.
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute