EAPB conference Science to Market
The EAPB’s 7th annual conference Leveraging Synergies will take place in Frankfurt on March 7-8, 2016.
In a plenary session the implications of Big Data will be discussed, how they are changing early steps of the discovery landscape and which role they play in drug development.
A further session is dealing with the final steps of biopharma development: the regulatory environment. Which hot topics are currently being discussed and what can we expect from the growing experience with biopharmaceuticals and ATMPs? Will requirements be eased or strengthened?
Poster exhibitions will be accompanied by oral presentations which have the character of technology slams. Plenty of room will be given for discussion and personal interactions between scientists from academia, research institutes, and small biotech with pharma companies and investors, thus paving the road from “Science to Market”.
The German TechnologieAllianz will be one of the conference supporters.
More information can be found on: http://s2m.events
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE