Advanced Accelerator Applications to Ring the Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell in Celebration of Its IPO (November 13, 2015)
Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. (Nasdaq:AAAP) visited the Nasdaq MarketSite in Times Square on November 13th in celebration of its initial public offering (IPO), which occurred on November 11.
AAA Reports 37% Growth in Sales for the Third Quarter of 2015 and 32% Growth in Sales for the first nine months of 2015 (December 10, 2015)
Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. announced its financial results for the third quarter and the first nine months of 2015. Commenting on the third quarter performance, AAA’s CEO Stefano Buono said: We are entering a new phase at AAA, and the third quarter was a pivotal and exciting time for our company. With the announcement of positive Phase 3 results from the NETTER-1 trial in September, and the subsequent completion of a successful initial public offering in November, we believe we are well positioned to advance the development of our lead drug candidate Lutathera in patients with advanced midgut neuroendocrine tumors. Additionally, we plan to file a New Drug Application (NDA) with the U.S Food and Drug Administration and a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) in the European Union for Lutathera by the end of the first quarter of 2016.
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari