Biovision 2016: Registrations and applications open
Biovision will be held in Lyon (France) on 13-14 April 2016.
The Biovision World Life Science Forum is fostering a unique approach to meet,connect and collaborate between international decision-makers from the academic, civil society, policy-making and private sectors whether industrials or investors.
Biovision 2016 pattern is dedicated to strengthen Action & Interaction for Innovation with:
- Prospective part with a main theme on Global health and Prevention and specific paths (Medecine & Humanities, Vaccines, Kc Prevention and Digitalized Patients) with workshops, plenary sessions and calls for action.
- Catalyzer & Investors parts with reinforced and segmented sourcing; allowing more specific expertise for the evaluation and the follow up of the projects including financing.
Catalyzer offers the opportunity for selected projects and seed stage startups to:
- Get visibility and build collaborations
- Be selected for the Lyon BigBooster boot camp.
Apply now: http://www.biovision.org/catalyzer.php
Investor Conference offers the opportunity for selected startups (seeking and seed stage startups to:
- Pitch in front of over 15 international investors
- Get visibily and network with key accounts, potential industrial partners and financial investors.
Apply now: http://www.biovision.org/IC.php
Deadline for the application is 29th February.
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019