Meeting Enabling technologies in 3D cancer organoids
The meeting Enabling technologies in 3D cancer organoids will be held on march 8-9, 2016 in Turin at Molecular Biotechnology Center.
The meeting is focused on 3D cancer models and inaugurates a Cancer Conference Series co-organized by Università and Politecnico of Torino.
The aim of this meeting is to bring together researchers from different fields to review recent advances on three-dimensional in vitro cultures for cancer research: development of cell spheroids and organoids, engineering of tissue scaffolds and materials, techniques to probe the mechanics of 3D cellular structures, as well as advanced imaging strategies.
The meeting should be of interest to all those who study cell and tumour biology, drug target validation and patient-tumour profiling, as well as tissue engineering and image-based approaches.
For more information: http://www.torinodonna.it/workshop/
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari