Meeting Enabling technologies in 3D cancer organoids
The meeting Enabling technologies in 3D cancer organoids will be held on march 8-9, 2016 in Turin at Molecular Biotechnology Center.
The meeting is focused on 3D cancer models and inaugurates a Cancer Conference Series co-organized by Università and Politecnico of Torino.
The aim of this meeting is to bring together researchers from different fields to review recent advances on three-dimensional in vitro cultures for cancer research: development of cell spheroids and organoids, engineering of tissue scaffolds and materials, techniques to probe the mechanics of 3D cellular structures, as well as advanced imaging strategies.
The meeting should be of interest to all those who study cell and tumour biology, drug target validation and patient-tumour profiling, as well as tissue engineering and image-based approaches.
For more information: http://www.torinodonna.it/workshop/
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale