Nano net Foundation and Silesian Nano Cluster, bioPmed partners, are organizinng an international nanotechnology conference and expo – InterNanoPoland 2016, which will be held on 14th and 15th of June 2016, during 9th International Exhibition of Economic and Scientific Innovations INTARG in International Conference Centre in the city of Katowice.
Conference program will cover the topics of nanomaterials, nanoelectronics, nanophotonics, nanobiotechnology, nanomedicine as well as industrial applications of nanotechnology, Education in the domain of nanotechnology and ethical, societal and environmental aspects of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
During the INP Polish enterprises and science institutes will present their cooperation and product offers, discussions, B2B meetings and seminars will be held.
The conference is aimed to develop and show the Polish innovative market to the world market and establish new business contacts
For info and registration: http://www.internanopoland.com/?lang=en
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019