VULCANUS IN EUROPE 2017-2018: Host a Japanese intern
The EU-Japan Centre is inviting applications for the Vulcanus in Europe scheme.
Through this scheme, EU-based companies / research centres / spin-off etc., can offer Japanese trainees an 8-month internship in R&D, within their company (August 2017 – March 2018).
The trainees come from leading Japanese universities and are students in engineering, biology, ICT or other scientific & high-tech fields.
They will be able to communicate in the EU company’s local language.
EU company’s advantages: a valuable addition to the R&D workforce and an insight into the Japanese culture, extremely useful for successful business with Japan.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE