VULCANUS IN EUROPE 2017-2018: Host a Japanese intern
The EU-Japan Centre is inviting applications for the Vulcanus in Europe scheme.
Through this scheme, EU-based companies / research centres / spin-off etc., can offer Japanese trainees an 8-month internship in R&D, within their company (August 2017 – March 2018).
The trainees come from leading Japanese universities and are students in engineering, biology, ICT or other scientific & high-tech fields.
They will be able to communicate in the EU company’s local language.
EU company’s advantages: a valuable addition to the R&D workforce and an insight into the Japanese culture, extremely useful for successful business with Japan.
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute