16th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum
The 16th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum will be held on 27-28 September 2016 in Basel (Switzerland).
The forum is recognised as the leading international stage for those interested in investing and partnering in the biotech and life science industry and is highly transactional.
The Forum draws together an exciting cross-section of early-stage/pre-IPO, late-stage and public companies with leading investors, analysts, money managers and pharma licensing executives.
Supported and designed by leading figures within Europe’s pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
The Programme will feature 12 plenary panels/workshops covering BD & Licensing in the main therapeutic areas.
The Meeting will provide a number of networking opportunities via online 1-2-1 meeting system which allows you to pre-book meetings with all the attendees at the dedicated meeting facilities.
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019