IMMUTRAIN: Two positions as Early Stage Researcher (PhD Student)
IMMUTRAIN – Immunotherapy of cancer is a research training network funded by the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions.
It comprises nine academic research groups and five industrial partners in nine European countries. The joint goal is to train the next generation of scientists in the field of immunotherapy of cancer. The research objective of IMMUTRAIN is to enhance the efficacy of antibody-based tumor therapies through combination with other immunotherapeutic approaches.
Open positions: Munich, Germany, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet: ESR 1, ESR 13
The projects should start from September and not later than November 2016 for a period of three years.
The application procedure will be carried out in compliance with the Code of Conduct for Recruitment and the Charter for Researchers.
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari