Partnering event in the frame of International Technology Forum 2016 “In vitro-Diagnostics and Bioanalysis
Annually, the International Technology Forum, In vitro-Diagnostics and Bioanalysis provides an excellent platform for researchers, clinicians and entrepreneurs to discuss diagnostics’ hot topics, trends and recent developments as well as new areas of application and future markets. The Forum attracts participants worldwide – amongst them renown scientists and leading companies in the diagnostics market.
This year’s Forum focusses on the topic Diagnostics in the Era of Big Data and Systems Medicine.
New developments and recent challenges in this area are presented during the following sessions:
- Big Data: From –Omics to Sensing to Clinical Utility
- Big Data for Biomarker Discovery
- Biobanking, Data Analysis and Biomarkers – Concepts and Case Studies
- Precision Medicine, Big Data and Citizen Data Access
- Clinical and Translational Biomarkers in Drug Development
The Forum is organized in cooperation with the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), Berlin Institute of Health (BIH), Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, and Novartis.
On both days, a specially designed Partnering Event for diagnostic companies and research institutes will facilitate to meet new co-operation partners from Europe for fostering and encouraging possible growth opportunities.
As every year, the event is rounded off by an industrial exhibition, company presentations, a partnering event and an evening reception.
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute