Innovation Days 2016: update
Innovation Days is a human size annual networking event for Life Sciences & healthcare industry. It is held on October 3rd and 4th, 2016 in Paris.
Benefit from 20% off on the full Pass for Innovation Days for organizations located in Bioindustry Park and for those associated with bioPmed by using the new code: 2016-ID-SUPPORTER20
Participants will have access to the exhibition hall & its digital showroom along with the opportunity to meet their future partners during one to one meetings and networking breaks.
They will also be able to attend conferences on far reaching topics:
- Innovation Management: a 2-day conference for managing innovative projects in Life Sciences;
- Digital: a 1-day conference on trends, innovation and challenges in the digital healthcare field.
E-HEALTH Competition: Digitech Prize 2016 will reward a project or a service in development that uses new e health technology to improve health and wellbeing of patient at all ages of life. New projects that leverage intelligent medicine, connected medicine solutions, etc. to increase patient autonomy and follow ups to individual health. Day dedicated to E-health on October 4th 2016.
Download the leaflet >>
Download the application form >>
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale