Bando per raccolta di progetti congiunti di ricerca scientifica e tecnologica tra Italia e India periodo 2017-2019
Within the framework of the Agreement on Scientific and Technological Cooperation between the Italian Republic and the Republic of India, signed in New Delhi, on 28th November 2003 and entered into force on 3rd November 2009, the General Directorate for Country Promotion (Economy, Culture and Science) – Unit for Scientific and Technological Cooperation of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, (hereafter referred as to the Parties) initiate herewith the procedures for the drafting of the Executive Programme of Scientific and Technological Cooperation for the three-year period 2017–2019 (hereafter referred as to the Executive Programme).
For more information: http://first.aster.it/_aster_/viewNews?ID=36744
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE