BoB – Best of Biotech 2017 – International Biotech & Medtech Business Plan Competition
BOB (“Best of Biotech – get your business started”) is an international life science business plan competition organised by Life Science Austria (LISA), a program run by the Austria Wirtschaftsservice on behalf of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Science, Research and Economy.
The goal of the competition is to motivate scientists and other creative individuals in the life sciences to translate their innovations into professional business plans by providing comprehensive and individualised coaching. The innovations may belong to red, green, blue and white biotechnology, bioinformatics and medical technology.
BOB is organised in two phases: In phase 1, the participants submit short business ideas, in phase 2 the business ideas are transformed into professional business plans.
An international jury evaluates the business plans and determines the winners.
Target group: Scientists and Life Science professionals from all countries who are interested in the commercial application and valorization of their innovative and application oriented research results.
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute