Specific Challenge: Industrial Animal Cell Technology has become a well-established platform for biopharmaceutical production. However, substantial issues remain, calling for increased research and innovation. The absence of predictive tools and the poor understanding of how bioprocesses impact cell and protein quality increase production risks and costs. There is a need for the development of innovative analytical technology, leading to faster, leaner, more controllable, cost-effective and more industrious production. This should lead to more effective products manufactured by predictive, economic and competitive processes and thus to more cost savings that benefit both industry and healthcare systems, whilst ensuring safety. Scope: The overall objective is to develop/determine the best high throughput or novel analytical and/or feedback control methods/tests to be used for the parameters that need to be measured during manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, in particular the cell culture.
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute