Specific Challenge: Industrial Animal Cell Technology has become a well-established platform for biopharmaceutical production. However, substantial issues remain, calling for increased research and innovation. The absence of predictive tools and the poor understanding of how bioprocesses impact cell and protein quality increase production risks and costs. There is a need for the development of innovative analytical technology, leading to faster, leaner, more controllable, cost-effective and more industrious production. This should lead to more effective products manufactured by predictive, economic and competitive processes and thus to more cost savings that benefit both industry and healthcare systems, whilst ensuring safety. Scope: The overall objective is to develop/determine the best high throughput or novel analytical and/or feedback control methods/tests to be used for the parameters that need to be measured during manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, in particular the cell culture.
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari