The Alpine High-tech Venture Forum
Alpine High-tech Venture Forum
10 October 2017
The event – this year at its sixth edition – plays an important role in the promotion of the dynamic and innovative image of entrepreneurs within the Alpine area to Swiss and European venture capitalists and corporate representatives.
40 companies will present their innovative businesses solutions and products to an audience and an Investor Jury. Based on the result of the Jury’s evaluation, the best quartile will be designated at EVC Finalist Ceremony at the end of the Alpine High-tech Venture Forum.
Visit the AHVF website.
Register here or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit: 2 page online Company Profile and Upload a Presentation.
After the registration deadline, the Investor Jury will select the companies based on the quality of both the Profile and Presentation. Once the online selection is finished, all companies will receive a message with their result around Mid- September.
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE
- Progetto RESTORE: A Berlino il primo meeting sulle Terapie Avanzate e sulle opportunità per i sistemi sanitari