INNOVATIVE MEDICINES INITIATIVE – Future Call
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) supports collaborative research projects and builds networks of industrial and academic experts in order to boost pharmaceutical innovation in Europe.
IMI is Europe’s largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients.
IMI is the world’s biggest public-private partnership in the life sciences. Through the IMI 2 programme, it has a €3.3 billion budget for the period 2014-2024.
The following topics are under consideration for inclusion in future IMI Calls for proposals (11th Call):
- Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s disease (RADAR-AD)
- Fairification of IMI and EFPIA data
- Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s syndrome (PSS)
- European screening centre: unique library for attractive biology
- Exploitation of IMI project results (updated version of February 2017)
Visit the website.