BUPA’S CUSTOMER LAB LAUNCHES NEW STARTUP PARTNERSHIP TO ENHANCE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
Bupa’s Customer Lab has today launched its new Blue Table accelerator programme, inviting startups and small businesses to partner with the company to tackle key customer challenges in insurance, health and care experiences and wellbeing change.
Blue Table, the first project from Bupa’s new Customer Lab, will offer startups and small businesses the chance to pilot and test their ideas inside a global health and care company while also giving them the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of the millions of customers Bupa serves worldwide.
The 10-week programme will be run in collaboration with corporate innovation specialist L Marks and successful candidates will be mentored by senior Bupa business leaders and tech experts. They will have access to office space in central London to develop their ideas and L Marks will provide potential investment opportunities.
As part of Blue Table, the Customer Lab is looking for pitches which deliver innovation solutions to key customer challenges in three key areas:
- Next Generation Insurance
- Your Health Experience
- Healthy Behaviours
- There is also a wildcard category for startups and small businesses to showcase unique ideas and innovations in the wider health and care sector
Applications are now open and close on until Thursday 15 June 2017.
To apply or for more information, please visit www.bupabluetable.com
For additional information please contact: Tom Somers, Programme Manager – email@example.com
About Bupa: Bupa’s purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers. Find out more at: www.bupa.com
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale
- Science in Space: the Ultimate Frontier A meeting on research opportunities in Space
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019