We would like to draw your attention to the Grants4Apps® Accelerator.
The Grants4Apps® Accelerator is a mentoring program for digital health startups taking place in Berlin. This year’s batch with up to five startups runs from September until November. The program offers mentoring by entrepreneurs and Bayer experts, office space for 100 days, and funding of 50,000€.
Bayer AG is looking for startups with innovative healthcare solutions! It is open for any healthcare topics and will give special attention to Bayer-relevant focus areas. This year the focus is on digital health solutions in the areas of Nephrology ;(e.g., Chronic Kidney Disease), Women’s Health ;(e.g., Endometriosis), Pulmonology ;(e.g., Pulmonary Hypertension), Cardiology ;(e.g., Atrial Fibrillation), Hematology, Oncology, Radiology, Infectious Diseases and Ophthalmology ;(e.g., Diabetic Retinopathy).
Bayer AG is also calling for collaboration projects using software or hardware to be applied in clinical trials and medical IT using state-of-the art-technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, sophisticated algorithms, bioinformatics, genomics analysis, novel approaches for Electronic Health Records (EHR) etc. – in short: highly innovative technologies with a taste for excellent simplicity and unbeatable user experience focus!
Apply for the Grants4Apps Accelerator now until 31 May 2017: https://www.grants4apps.com/berlin/program/accelerator-berlin-2017/
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute
- Strumento finanziario a sostegno dell’internazionalizzazione delle PMI piemontesi – Empowerment Internazionale