CDI @ TMC QuickFire Challenge
Johnson & Johnson Innovation and Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices have launched the CDI @ TMC QuickFire Challenge
Johnson & Johnson Innovation will award a grant up to $50,000 to the top solutions, one year of paid lab space at JLABS @ TMC in Houston, Texas, including access to the device prototyping lab, and mentorship and coaching from Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices expert.
Additionally, Johnson & Johnson Innovation has partnered with angelMD, an investment platform and marketplace connecting innovative medical startups, physicians, investors, and industry partners to provide the winning solution an additional $100,000 investment from its catalyst fund, plus angelMD will feature the top finalists on its web platform for syndicate partners to invest up to an additional $250,00.
Applications open Tuesday, April 25 and the deadline to apply is Wednesday, June 28, 2017.
This QuickFire Challenge is looking for companies with a focus on:
- Surgical Oncology
Apply now »
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE