CDI @ TMC QuickFire Challenge
Johnson & Johnson Innovation and Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices have launched the CDI @ TMC QuickFire Challenge
Johnson & Johnson Innovation will award a grant up to $50,000 to the top solutions, one year of paid lab space at JLABS @ TMC in Houston, Texas, including access to the device prototyping lab, and mentorship and coaching from Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices expert.
Additionally, Johnson & Johnson Innovation has partnered with angelMD, an investment platform and marketplace connecting innovative medical startups, physicians, investors, and industry partners to provide the winning solution an additional $100,000 investment from its catalyst fund, plus angelMD will feature the top finalists on its web platform for syndicate partners to invest up to an additional $250,00.
Applications open Tuesday, April 25 and the deadline to apply is Wednesday, June 28, 2017.
This QuickFire Challenge is looking for companies with a focus on:
- Surgical Oncology
Apply now »
- Bando INNOWWIDE per VAP – Viability Assessment Projects
- BROKERAGE EVENT S3martMed needs SmartTech – Serving tomorrow’s medical devices
- Posticipata la chiusura della Call for Startup del programma di accelerazione BioUpper
- Webinar S3MARTMED Horizon2020 calls – How to fund your transnational cooperation project
- Evolutio Startup, l’accelleratore per l’innovazione nel settore Salute