“Business Meeting with Japanese Life Sciences Industries” on 10 October in Osaka
Biotech Partnering Event on 10 October in Osaka
As agreed with Osaka event organisers, the registration process would be in two step:
- First Step (pre-registration): Please fill in the registration form on the following link in order to submit your expression of interest. Registration deadline: 29 June: http://www.eu-japan.eu/osaka-business-meeting-registration
Please note that you will be informed after the deadline whether your registration is successful or not.
- Second Step (registration on the meeting platform): After the selection procedure and if your company has been selected, you will have access to the online meeting platform https://www.b2match.eu/bio-pharma-osaka-2017 as from 1 July in order for you to pre-arrange your meetings.
Reminder: Registrants must be citizens of an EU Member-State, be employed by an organisation that is an EU juridical person and have a reasonable command of English. The company must be > 50% EU owned and if part of a group, the group must have its headquarters in the EU.
- Dibattito KITE: In vetta sulla Ande per il futuro dei bambini lungodegenti
- Bioindustry Park Partecipa all’iniziativa Piemonte Fabbriche Aperte 2019
- Lanciata oggi la nuova #CallForStartup Bioupper4, la piattaforma di accelerazione promossa da Novartis e Fondazione Cariplo
- A Trieste prende il via Meet In Italy For Life Science 2019
- Al via la stagione 2019/2010 di Iniziativa KITE