Innovation Prize 2018
Innovation Prize 2018: open for submissions from February 5th
The Innovation Prize is back for its 10th consecutive year to award the most innovative projects in the healthcare sector! This competition is open to both young startups (‹8 years old) and academic research groups currently developing a project in the fields of:
- Biotech (Drugs, vaccines, molecules, bioproducts);
- Medtech (Diagnostic and medical devices);
- Digital Health Technologies (NICT, platforms, connected tools).
An International competition:
In 2017, our competition attracted more than 260 candidates from 31 different countries, awarding 3 different prizes to the most innovative projects in biotech, medtech and digitech.
Your submitted project will benefit from the valuable feedback and advice of our jury panel of international experts. If you win, you will be awarded up to €30 000 in cash as well as consulting services from Universal Biotech and its partners.
How to participate?
Submit your application through our adapted ‘Open Innovation Access’ web platform which will open on February 5th.
Olivia Miossec, Event Manager
+ 33 (0)1 41 12 27 87
- Nuovo Bando SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2 : disponibile la registrazione della sessione informativa della Commissione Europea (20.05.2020)
- Open accelerator – soluzioni per problemi legati alla salute umana
- Pubblicato nuovo Bando SC1-PHE-CORONAVIRUS-2020-2 e INFO-Day
- BIO Latin America 2020 Cancellation Announcement