Biotech SME Mission to Japan and BioJapan
EEN Japan is currently calling for applications for its next Biotech Cluster/SME mission to be organised, from 8 to 11 October 2019, alongside “BioJapan” Expo.
Biotech Cluster/SME Matchmaking Mission to Japan
The mission is organised alongside the “Bio Japan Expo” (http://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan) in Pacifico Yokohama.
· Mission dates: 8-11 October 2019
· Application deadline: 23 May 2019
Unique opportunity for B2B meetings!
One day before the fair, on 8 October, EU clusters and SMEs will be able to attend a partnering event ” the European Biotech and Pharma Partnering Conference” that will take place in Osaka during which pre-arranged B2B meetings will be organised with companies from Kansai regions.
From 9 to 11 October, mission participants will have the opportunity to exhibit at the “BioJapan” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama https://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan/en/, identify relevant key contacts, benefit from face-to-face meetings and gain market knowledge about the Biotech industry in Japan.
The programme targets SMEs and clusters from EU or COSME partnering countries active in the following sectors (large companies may apply but will not be given priority):
· Drug and Drug Discovery (Small-Molecule Drug, Biologics, Vaccine etc.)
· Drug Discovery Support and Contract Services (Drug Synthesis Services, Analysis Contract Services and Chemical Compound Libraries and Screening etc.)
· Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
· Functional Food, additives, enzymes
· Medical Treatment, Diagnosis and Medical Devices and Equipment
· Research Devices, Bioinformatics and Bio imaging etc.
For the full list of exhibitor categories go to: https://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan/en/info_exhibitor.html .
· Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, potential partners etc)
· Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
· Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
· Gain knowledge about market structure, sector analysis, Japanese business culture and policy
Special support for SMEs and clusters: No tuition fee; participants from SMEs and clusters can apply for a grant of EUR 600 to partially cover their living expenses.
For more information about the mission and to apply: https://www.eu-japan.eu/events/biotech-cluster-sme-mission.
For queries, feel free to send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bando Regione Piemonte – Voucher fiere estere luglio-dicembre 2019
- Programma per l’internazionalizzazione INNOWWIDE: Call pilota per PMI e Start-up
- SAVE THE DATE: European Biotech ＆ Pharma Partnering Conference, 8 ottobre a Osaka
- Aperte le iscrizioni al Master Executive in ENTREPRENEURSHIP & LEADERSHIP
- Salute, tumori neuroendocrini: AIFA autorizza l’immissione in commercio del Lutathera