S3martMed webinar: AI in Medical Technology – Innovative projects across Europe
As part of the S3martMed project, the third webinar aims to inform medical technology SMEs and research centers about the state-of-the-art in Artificial Intelligence in Medical Technology.
Artificial intelligence is becoming increasingly important in medical technology. Whether analyzing cancer, Alzheimer’s disease or mental illness, AI will help clinicians in the field of precession medicine to make the right diagnosis in the future. This not only benefits patients who are spared unnecessary treatment, but also developers of new, intelligent systems.
3 speakers from the S3martMed regions will share their expertise during the webinar: Professor Gabriella Balestra from Politecnico di Torino (Piedmont), Damien Bertrand, PhD Business Development Officer at DNAlytics from Wallonie and Dr. Johannes Stelzer from Max Planck for Biological Cybernetics (Baden Württemberg).
Register here and join our webinar on Artificial Intelligence in Medical Technology on July, 4th, 2019 at 14.00 p.m.
- MATCH-ER International Open Innovation Program: call aperta a startup/scaleup, scadenza 30 SETTEMBRE
- Martedì 16 luglio presentazione del Progetto BIO-ALL, programma post-laurea e di accelerazione e entrepreneurial education per
- Bracco Imaging espande il proprio portafoglio nella Diagnostica Personalizzata con l’acquisizione di Blue Earth Diagnostics
- Brokerage Event – S3martMed needs SmartTech
- Premio Elsa Piana – Tessile e Salute