Services and support,
technology and training,
When setting up the Bioindustry Park, the priority focus was on its functionality and flexibility, state-of-the-art technology, architectural image, and environmental impact.
In the business service management, the priority focus was on business services, research support activities, innovative technology providers, scientific training, and financial incentives.
The Bioindustry Park system is an ideal location and solution to companies in need of efficiency, quality, and image.
To be located within the Bioindustry Park with a laboratory, a research center, a pilot plant or, in the case of SMEs, through the entire organizational structure, a company, a research center or institute must meet certain requirements:
- Being active in high-intensity or high technological content knowledge fields in Life Sciences and Human Health (or in synergic areas such as lCT, new materials, nanotechnologies, etc.);
- Carry out basic or applied research activities, in strategic areas of life science, owning a strong technological platform/know-how;
- Inclined to implementing innovative projects and research programs with clear market orientation;
- Provide appropriate financial sustainability with a clear marketing plan and business plan;
- Contribute to the economic growth and local and regional employment;
- Make a substantial contribution to the enhancement of scientific and technological knowledge;
- Have a well-defined management which is also committed for the success of the initiative.