Bioindustry Park businesses can enjoy of a wide range of services with a constantly updated offer and facilities enabling them to focus on their work.
Bioindustry Park General Services: secure totally fenced and video-surveyed area. In addition, the central 24/7 reception service helps to make the area an even safer place.
The Park offers community and meeting services ranging from the new company restaurant overlooking the lake to the Park Guest House. There is also a conference centre, together with multifunctional and meeting rooms that can be booked.
For those who love sport we are building a gym, a tennis court, and pleasant running paths in the park.
Bioindustry Park offers ad hoc IT services, in addition to basic network services and free WiFi in common areas.
Bi.P.Ca is equipped with a building smart automation system that monitors and tops up air treatment systems, laboratory instruments and devices, intrusion detection, fire prevention, video surveillance and access control systems 24 hours a day. The gatehouse is manned and open 24 hours a day.
The technical department carries maintenance work on all premises and plants, responds in case of emergencies. All interventions are tracked through an on-line service page called Ticketing.
150/150 mb fibre connection with guaranteed minimum bandwidth and clear Service Level Agreement (SLA). IT design, implementation and assistance. Free Wi-Fi in the company restaurant and in the common areas of the park.
Community and meeting services
Connectivity and networking services
- Basic connectivity services with guaranteed minimum bandwidth (100/ 100 Mb to date), WI-FI, e-mail service, Data Centre, technical assistance, back-up.
- Additional dedicated VLAN, VPN, public IP, Voip, Logo management, DHCP, customizable DNS, network security protocols, captive portal, monitoring, content filtering, IDS.
- IT facility design, implementation and support
- Procurement and management of physical and cloud servers.
- Storage, NAS and data backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Management software for: project management, ticketing, CV database, file sharing.
- Workstations, servers and clusters for high performance computing.
- Dedicated development of software applications.